Half performer, half father and half math school dropout, Dustin Fisher has performed for 1,000 people in the Lyric and does solo performances for a one-person audience every day. He is currently a Creative Writing grad student at the University of Baltimore and hosts the stay-at-home dad blog, DaddyNeedsaNap.com.
He has spent years trying to figure out what to do with this website and is constantly messing with it. For now, here is what he’s decided to do with it:
- I’m Just Sayin: This is his blog. His non-daddy blog, that is. It used to be a daily email humor column called the “Quote of the Day” and he can’t quite figure out exactly what it is now, but he writes a lot about movies, sports and performing. When he isn’t binging Netflix and playing Magic online.
- On Stage: This page has all of his upcoming shows (when he remembers to post them) and lots of videos, both on stage and sketch. It’s a fun waste of time, and less embarrassing than watching videos of kittens for hours at a time.
- In Print: This page has links to everything I’ve ever had published online and highlights some of the stuff on my blog that I particularly think some of you may enjoy. Maybe.
- The History: This page details the progression of the aforementioned “Quote of the Day” to what it is now. Probably only really worth it for hardcore QOTD fans or people who like to live in the past.
- About Me: That is an extension of the above paragraph. Basically picture that paragraph stretched out over 350 words.
- To Contact: This has my contact info. But you probably knew that already.